Alle børn kan pynte sine egne Gifflar med glassur og kagekrymmel og tilbringe en hyggelig stund med de andre fremmødte.
Kig forbi til en dejlig oplevelse for børn og unge.
It was later followed by the Gribskov Line to Græsted (80, extended to Gilleleje in 1896, Helsinge in 1897 and Tisvildeleje in 1924) and the Frederiksværk-Hundested Line (1897-1916), which further contributed to Hillerød's status as a local commercial centre.
The improvements in infrastructure also attracted new industries.
These included Nordstens Fabrikker, a manufacturer of agricultural machinery, which opened in 1877.
A privately owned slaughterhouse and meetpacking facility, Hillerød Svineslagteri, opened in 1896.
Hillerød was from 1772 until 1908 named Frederiksbog after its castle.